5. apr. 2010

Boys Birthday Card

This card is a boys birthday card. I got my inspiration for this card at Youtube. I think it is so decorative with the tiles behind this little boy.


Front


Inside


Quick Tutorial:

Base card is cut at 12" (30cm) x 4 5/8" (12cm) - Score at 6" on the long side.

Tiles are cut at 5/8" (1,1cm) wide, the lenght is different so you have to decide how long you want them to be.
Tiles are adhered to a piece of white cardstock, when finished adhering tiles just cut the white cardstock so just a little bit shows outside the tiles and adhere to card front.

The little boy is colored in with Distress Ink. I used two stamped images - cut the boy out of one of the them and glued him on top of the other with some 3D dots to get a little bit of the 3D effect.

The balloons on this card is actually from another stamp, I just cut them out from the stamped images and colored them in. I used a little bit of silver thread on the balloons.

The sentiment Hats off to You is a stampset from MSE. I have used white embossing powder to make it stand out a little bit more than if I had just used the white ink.

The inside is a piece of white cardstock - cut at 4 3/8" (11,1cm) x 5 6/8" (14,6cm). I have used the left over tiles to make the border on the left side. After adhering the tiles I have cut the white cardstock after the shape the tiles made.

Well this might not be the best tutorial in the world, but I hope you understand what I have done.
If there is something you do not figure out you are welcome to contact me if you want.

1 kommentar:

  1. Heisann!

    Takk for at du vil være med på blogg candyen min:-)
    Vinneren trekkes lørdag 17.april. Lykke til!!
    God helg.

    Klem, Astrid

    SvarSlett